Welcome to the Alliance Online Counseling Walk-In Clinic!
At our same-day online walk-in clinic, you are able to join a virtual waiting room to be seen by one of our licensed therapists.
Due to the nature of a virtual walk-in clinic, there is no guarantee that you will be seen or how long you will wait. We would encourage that you only wait as long as you are able before feeling a sense of frustration. You won’t be able to see other people who are waiting and there could be many others who joined before you.
DISCLAIMER: This is not a crisis clinic. If you are experiencing a crisis, please call 911 for your local emergency dispatch, call the National Suicide Prevention Line at 1-800-273-8255 or text HOME to 741741 to reach the National Crisis Text Line.
Hours of Availability: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm (Central Standard Time)
*It’s important to note that the counselor you see in the walk-in clinic may not be the counselor you will continue with for future sessions. There is a variety of reasons for that: the counselor may not have the availability to add an ongoing weekly session to their schedule, your schedule may not allow for time that they have available or the counselor only provides same-day counseling services.
How it Works
1. Complete the Assessment for Online Counseling by clicking that hyperlink and submit the form once you’re finished.
2. We will review the Assessment and determine if you are a safe fit for online counseling.
3. If you are, we will send you a secure email with a Registration form to complete. Once we receive the completed form back from you, we’ll respond with the Passcode to login to the online walk-in clinic.
4. If you are not a safe fit, we will email you with further information.
5. If you have the Passcode and need to enter the waiting room again, please click Enter Waiting Room on the badge below.